- Relaxation Massage A variety of gliding and kneading movement using oil to help relax
- Remedial Massage Targets sore or tight muscles to help relieve pain and improve movement with kneading and more deep tissue work
- Pregnancy Massage Massage can help ease the back, hip, and shoulder pain experienced so often during pregnancy. To help make you and baby comfortable special pillows are used during the side-lying massage.
- Anma An ancient Chinese style of deep tissue massage using kneading and percussion.
- Cupping Where special cups are placed on the skin to create suction. It can reduce pain and inflammation whilst improving blood flow to the area.
- Myofascial cupping Pressurised cups are moved over tight or sore areas to lift and separate soft tissue. This helps bring fresh blood supply which can relieve pain improve movement.
- Lymphatic Drainage A gentle way to decongest and enhance the lymph system
- Reiki and Polarity Help balance body energy.
- Mobile Massage – We come to you so you can keep relaxing. Travel fee may apply
As well as being a Remedial Massage Therapist Pam also has a degree in Disability Studies. She has experience working with and providing massage to people with disabilities. She provides massage to people in supported accommodation/ group homes, hospital and aged care accommodation. She can bring a portable massage table or chair into client homes. Ring to speak with Pam on 0449274274 for a quote now.